Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SCSI52
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

Outlook 2019 will not send email

Hi, I have Outllok 2019 and McAfee V 16.0 (R31) running on Windows 10 2004 and all of a sudden I cannot send email.  It shows that it goes but the recieptents do not get it.  In the Sent folder when I open the email in question it is now formatted differently.  I uninstalled McAfee and things worked fine but after reinstalling the problem popped back up.  I've tried to find where to disable outgoing scanning but the menues I see are not what is written in the help files.  I can recieve fine.  Anyone.....?

4 Replies

Re: Outlook 2019 will not send email

I think this issue was seen in the past and fixed

SCSI52
Level 7
Message 3 of 5

System has been working fine for the last 11 months, just started yesterday AM when I cam into work.  Uninstalled and reinstalled and worked fine for about an hour then back to blocking outgoing email.

Madhan
Message 4 of 5

Hello @SCSI52 

Please provide the Anti Spam and Windows version and also the screenshot where its formatted differently. Are you using webmail or the application?

Regards,
Madhan M

SCSI52
Level 7
Message 5 of 5

Using local version of Outiook - Office 2019 SB

Windows Version: 20H2 Build 19042.928

AV V 16.0 (R31)

This wass typed out as a list and this is how it ended up after being sent...one long sentence..but it did not send.  Outlook says it was sent...

The footer about being scanned has never shown up before until yesterday AM.

100 parsnips 12x1 7 Granny smith 100 2 Mac 120/125 6 Avocades 48 25 Beets 25lbs 2 brussel Sprouts 5 red cabbage 3 cases peeled Garlic 1 Grapefruit 32 10 Lemons 140 5 Lemons 88 6 Honeydew 8 9 Oranges 100 50 Choice Peppers 7 Jumbo Peppers 5 Pineaplle 6-8 5 Dry Shallots 13 Green zucchini 2 Yellow Beets  Scanned by McAfee and confirmed virus-free. Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO

Here's another one:

5 Green bananas 5 vac pack Carrots 1 Case Peeled Garlic 4 Red Grapes 6 Leeks 3 snow peas 4 Bart Pears 40lbs 10 Green Zucchini 12 Strawberries 1 kiwi 3 red pepper 5kg 3 yellow pepper 4 orange pepper 1 MINI CARROT 40/12 1 mini carrot 15/2 5 Broccoli 18 1 Pineapple 1 Green grapes 1 strawberry 8 corn 1 potatoes 10/5 1 yellow potatoes 10/5 10 New Potatoes 50lbs 4 Crimini mushrooms 3 Brussel Sprouts 4 Avocadoes 48 80 Tomatoes 6x6 Scanned by McAfee and confirmed virus-free. Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community