cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minor bug in Internet security V 14.0

Has anyone else noticed a problem with the Anti Spam feature in this version of Internet security. I have just purchased and successfully installed the software, and other than this issue, it works fine. When I go to set up the webmail filtering rules, for my POP3 E-Mail account, all I get is a short spinning Icon, and no set up. I have had no problems with this in previous versions, just V. 14.0. My E=Mail info has not changed, nor have the server settings through my ISP. Perhaps one of the forum moderators could report this to Mcafee. Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

Re: Minor bug in Internet security V 14.0

Actually You reporting it to support is better that is where they check back to see if others see this.

Support

What.email program there are several issues at this time with Thunderbird and someone reported an issue with outlook though your issue appears with the GUI for security Centre..

What version and build of anti spam are you showing mine is 16.0.137 content 5773 and engine 3.0.0.429

Mine opens AS web filtering rules fine

catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Minor bug in Internet security V 14.0

Moved from Consumer > Anti-Spam > Discussions > for better exposure.

Cliff

Intel/McAfee

Community Moderator

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community