cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

McAfee integration into outlook 2007 doesn't work when outlook auto loads on startup

I am running windows 7 with Office 2007. Outlook is configured to launch at startup. I have noticed that McAfee intergration doesnt run. I think that Outlook may be launching to fast and McAfee hasnt loaded yet ?

If I close Outlook and re-open it McAfee Anti-Spam works

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: McAfee integration into outlook 2007 doesn't work when outlook auto loads on startup

Asking

Highlighted

Re: McAfee integration into outlook 2007 doesn't work when outlook auto loads on startup

Hi Michael,

When Outlook is launched during startup, Can you verify  Anti-Spam feature is available?

Steps to do that are as follows

In Outlook 2007 , click on Menu Tools==>Trust Center: This should display a window with various options on your left.

Click the second option "Add-ins", On your right it should display plugins currently loaded by Outlook.  Can you verify whether "McAfee Addin" is listed under "Active Application Add-ins"

Also when you right click on a email, do you see a McAfee Anti-Spam menu ( At the bottom of  displayed context menu )?

Regards

Guru

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community