cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Filtered Email, Quaranteened Spam

With success I have been using the McAfee email filtering to get rid of Spam on my webmail accounts. I was able to write up the custom filters with great success. 

When the emails are filtered they are going to a section or tab called "Filtered Email".  I found that I can tag these one by one and delete them. I can tag multiples one at a time with the control key and clicking on them to highlight them first.

My issue is that I have hundreds of these to delete and this will take me much too long to manually clean up like this.

My big question is: How do I do a full cleanup of the Filtered Email Spam messages in this quaranteened section?

I noticed on my webmail account, McAfee made a remote folder called McAfee Spam Mail or something like this. I noticed this folder never gets filled on its own, unless I manually move files in to it. The local McAfee program does not seem to respond to the contents of this folder, as I would have expected it to learn to filter Spam mails that have been put in to it, or at least show some indication about doing something with the contents of that folder.

Maybe some one can help me with this issue?

Thanks!

Jerry G.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community