Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hse
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Anti-spam and McAfee's lack of support

The Spam blocker is blocking legitimate emails.  When I try to move these emails into my Inbox, the Spam blocker puts them back into the Spam folder.  How do I stop this?  I tried to lower the security level, but that didn't work.  Any suggestions?

Also, I tried their online Chat, but it asked me to download software.  When I tried that, I just ended up with a blank page.  So the McAfee Chatroom doesn't appear to work.  Any suggestions?

I do get a  reply email saying that a service request has been opened, but I never get a response, even after two months.

2 Replies
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 3

How do you move them you have to mark them as not spam otherwise drag and drop moves them back to the spam folder automatically.

You can add email as a friend as well

Tried these ideas?

okv
Level 11
Message 3 of 3

If suggested does not help, please specify your OS and client details, I'll get in touch to see what's wrong.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community