cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATD VM profile activation

Hi all,

I am trying to activate a VM profile in MATD.

I have 2 problems:

- My VM cannot reach internet, even the gateway in unreachable; noting that the MATD is connected to internet

- I did the windows activation of the image first and then uploaded the vmdk file to ATD for conversion, but after the upload I see that windows is not activated.

Thanks,

4 Replies
Reliable Contributor Troja
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: MATD VM profile activation

Hi,

what operating system you are using for your analysis VM?

- if using Windows XP online activation does not work. Same behavior with my ATD. Windows 7 works fine.

- After importing the VMDK the analyzer VM must be activated new. Because the hardware changes and Windows "thinks" it is a new system. Also Microsoft Office must be activated again.

Cheers

Hi,

In fact I have the same problem for Windows 7 and for Windows Server 2008 R2. how can I fix this?

Thanks

Reliable Contributor Troja
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Hmmmm,

Windows 7 worked always fine with my ATD. Have you configured a malware proxy?

- ATD is default installed with version 3.4.6.83.48202

- configured a GTI update proxy and a malware Proxy entry

Anything es is default. Have you checked your proxy or your firewall if there is anything blocked?

Cheers

Hi,

The VMs cannot reach the gateway and I don't have a proxy. So I don't think this is the problem.

MATD is running 3.4.6.69.47214 version.

Thanks

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.