cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATD VM profile activation

Hi all,

I am trying to activate a VM profile in MATD.

I have 2 problems:

- My VM cannot reach internet, even the gateway in unreachable; noting that the MATD is connected to internet

- I did the windows activation of the image first and then uploaded the vmdk file to ATD for conversion, but after the upload I see that windows is not activated.

Thanks,

4 Replies
Reliable Contributor Troja
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: MATD VM profile activation

Hi,

what operating system you are using for your analysis VM?

- if using Windows XP online activation does not work. Same behavior with my ATD. Windows 7 works fine.

- After importing the VMDK the analyzer VM must be activated new. Because the hardware changes and Windows "thinks" it is a new system. Also Microsoft Office must be activated again.

Cheers

Hi,

In fact I have the same problem for Windows 7 and for Windows Server 2008 R2. how can I fix this?

Thanks

Reliable Contributor Troja
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Hmmmm,

Windows 7 worked always fine with my ATD. Have you configured a malware proxy?

- ATD is default installed with version 3.4.6.83.48202

- configured a GTI update proxy and a malware Proxy entry

Anything es is default. Have you checked your proxy or your firewall if there is anything blocked?

Cheers

Hi,

The VMs cannot reach the gateway and I don't have a proxy. So I don't think this is the problem.

MATD is running 3.4.6.69.47214 version.

Thanks

ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.