I am trying to activate a VM profile in MATD.
I have 2 problems:
- My VM cannot reach internet, even the gateway in unreachable; noting that the MATD is connected to internet
- I did the windows activation of the image first and then uploaded the vmdk file to ATD for conversion, but after the upload I see that windows is not activated.
what operating system you are using for your analysis VM?
- if using Windows XP online activation does not work. Same behavior with my ATD. Windows 7 works fine.
- After importing the VMDK the analyzer VM must be activated new. Because the hardware changes and Windows "thinks" it is a new system. Also Microsoft Office must be activated again.
Windows 7 worked always fine with my ATD. Have you configured a malware proxy?
- ATD is default installed with version 184.108.40.206.48202
- configured a GTI update proxy and a malware Proxy entry
Anything es is default. Have you checked your proxy or your firewall if there is anything blocked?
Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center