Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

ATD to TIE

I am having an issue with sample data not being fully reported to TIE. At this point, McAfee support isn't sure if the issue is with TIE or ATD. I am wondering if anyone has seen an issue like this. This issue only seems to impact manual submissions.

The issue I am seeing is when manually submitting a file (exe, doc, docx, PDF, etc.), the TIE reputation will randomly be missing the file name, and never populates the File Type. File Type always shows as Unrecognized. Sometimes the file name will populate, but sometimes it won't. I haven't been able to identify a common thread for when the file name doesn't populate.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Reply
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: ATD to TIE

I don't have this issue, maybe because i have the latest versions of TIE DXL and ATD. I recommend you to do so, maybe that way it will solve your problem.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community