2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2015 11:26 AM by catdaddy

False Artemis!81373812FF3D

megatar

I need to use this .exe but it keeps quarantining it. It is A3LifeLauncher.exe ... I believe its detecting a anti hacking service. I emailed it to virus_research@mcafee.com but was told this will speed up the process. Thanks

• 1. Re: False Artemis!81373812FF3D
          catdaddy

megatar,

If I may ask, is this in regards to the other thread you created? Mcafee deleting files  If indeed it is, please follow the suggestions given with-in the reply. You can also submit the file mentioned here-in to www.virustotal.com.

A lot of issues occur when downloading files in order to play a game. Upon successful submission to McAfee Labs. You should receive a confirmation with a Analysis ID #. after allowing the appropriate time 4-5 business days. Please kindly post back the Analysis ID #, and we can quite possibly contact a McAfee Labs Technician/Engineer and expedite the process.

Regards,

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

• 2. Re: False Artemis!81373812FF3D
            catdaddy

megatar,

Could you please apprise us if your issues have been resolved? Or if you possibly need further assistance?

Thank You in advance

All the best

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products