This is one option to resolve the error.
* First We need to check the SQL connectivity by going through the link
https: "ePO server name/IP Address":8443/core/config
* Check the missed dependencies from the logon screen
* Check the extensions in the path
C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\Server\extensions\installed
C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\Server\conf\Catalina\localhost
* And Create a XML file of missed dependency in the
C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\Server\conf\Catalina\localhost path
* Restart the McAfee services
* W can login to ePO server
Hi priyankay, when you have initialization error on all dependencies this is usually caused by a loss of connectivity between ePO and SQL.
If you go to the bottom of the error messages you should see a different message explaining why it fails.