2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2012 11:00 AM by Dinz RSS

Where is the Font of the Internet security control panel???

richardst

I had this problem with Vista SP3, after i had installed Win7, and updated the whole stuff (win7, Java and Flash) it worked fine..

untill yesterday.....

McAfee_text_problem.jpg

As you can see my Font is gone again...........

• 1. Re: Where is the Font of the Internet security control panel???
          Ex_Brit

That's Vista SP2 I trust, not SP3.     If it's the 64-bit version make sure that, if you use Internet Explorer at all that the default one would be the 32-bit (there are 2 in the Start/All Programs menu), and make sure you do not have any beta version installed.

As SecurityCenter uses IE for display purposes check the following.

If it is IE8 please upgrade to IE9 from the Microsoft IE webpage. Then go to Tools/Internet Options/Advanced and click 'Reset' then Apply and OK it.

Close and reopen IE and go to Tools/Manage Add-Ons and re-enable any you need.

There are also more hints here:  https://community.mcafee.com/docs/DOC-3000

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 01/04/12 8:54:20 EDT AM
          • 2. Re: Where is the Font of the Internet security control panel???
            Dinz

Additionally,

Can you  check the version details of Internet explorer from About option!

If the version details are blank as shown below , that is the probable cause of the issue.

IE.JPG

Please let us know  the version & cipher strength of your IE – Open IE – Click on Help – Click About Internet explorer