1 2 Previous Next 13 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2012 5:29 PM by newjack Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Seeking Answer Involving Traffic monitor
        Dinz

Sorry for the deferred response ,  As we have said earlier, its not suggested to use one or more Antivirus software on a PC as its not additional security rather its a conflict. As for this case there are chances that the other security software wouldnt allow updates to continue  which is again not a good thing for any antivirus software to function properly. we would suggest to update and run only one antivirus software ,  in themeantime , we  direct this to our network monitor expert

• 11. Re: Seeking Answer Involving Traffic monitor
          newjack

Hi Dinz,I Already know about running 2 Antivirus.I had uninstalled Mcafee because of an Infection I had.As you can See Mcafee did not protect My computer.Mcafee also Took up all of My Traffic monitor for days! As you can See by the Images.With a full blown Infection That slipped past Mcafee some how.From a person that Is very security minded & not detect a single thing wrong.All will the traffic was being used up by god knows Who.I know Mcafee did`nt know.The Image Of Spy Bot search & destroy stating that Mcafee is spyware was Installed after I uninstalled Mcafee.

• 12. Re: Seeking Answer Involving Traffic monitor
            newjack

Also Spybot search & destroy is not an Antivirus as far As I know.But still Interested In your Network Monitor expert analysis.Thanks

• 13. Re: Seeking Answer Involving Traffic monitor
              newjack

Hi dinz,I am not going to bother to wait as usual as Mcafee stalls for answers.I will chalk one up for My own foolishness of Buying a long term Plan with Mcafee & most likely ditch My remaining Year & change that I have left to My Subscription.A while back While having an Issue with Mcafee I recieved a response of "We are doing the best with what we have"

I should have bailed then.But I don`t really Like paying for something I dont recieve.While doing some research about AV`s Since I will not be getting My money`s worth.I noticed some very interesting Numbers from 2 of the big AV Testers.www.Av-test.org  &  http://www.av-comparatives.org/  To my surprise Mcafee was not near where I assumed.Especially In repair of Infected. With AVG freeware basically ranking bettor.Thanks for the troubles.Former Angry Customer

1 2 Previous Next