BigSeekPro can be removed manually by following the steps below.
- With all programs closed, click the Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
- Locate the Add/Remove Programs icon and double click it.
- Locate BigSeekPro in the list of programs. If you find it, select it and remove it. If you cannot find BigSeekPro, you can continue to step 5.
- Restart your computer.
- Close all open programs and windows on your desktop.
- Open your registry editor (regedit) program by going to Start Menu, type in regedit, and click OK.
- Find all of the following registry entries and delete them. If you do not know how to do this, then you can read how to edit the registry in Windows.
- You may need to return to this removal process for removing BigSeekPro. You can do this easily by bookmarking or adding a favorite to this page by clicking here. If you are using the FireFox web browser you can press the keys Ctrl and D simultaneously to bookmark this page.
Image 1. Bookmark PCHubs removal process
- Delete all of the following files that are associated with BigSeekPro from your computer.
If you need a better understanding on how to search for these files then you can read how to find and search for files and folders here.
If you have issues deleting any of the previously listed files that are associated with BigSeekPro, you can try rebooting your computer into safe mode. Booting into safe mode may allow certain malicious files to be deleted. If you are wondering how to boot into safe mode, you can read our process for starting a computer in safe mode here.
Image 2. Select "Safe Mode with Networking"
- After locating and deleting the previous files you must remove all directories associated with BigSeekPro by going to the C:\ProgramFiles\BigSeekPro folder, select it, and delete it. In some cases you may not be able to find this directory. You can still continue to the next step.
- Restart your computer. You do not need to boot into safe mode at this point. You should have removed BigSeekPro completely from your computer. If you find that BigSeekPro is still on your computer, you can repeat the steps again or go to the automatic BigSeekPro removal process.