Skip navigation
McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
This discussion is locked
1607 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2012 5:28 AM by pierce RSS
pierce Champion 402 posts since
Feb 22, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

May 22, 2012 5:03 AM

Request ban for user nina55

Hey, just got the following message:

To: pierce

Sent: 05-Mar-2012

Subject: Private Message: hello

Hello Dear,

I am introducing my self as Miss. NINA FARRANA, the only Daughter of late Mr. and Mrs Coulibaly Farrana, I wish to request for your assistance in a financial Transaction.

And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country. I have $8.5M (Eight million Five hundred thousand United States dollars). To invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in helping me stand as my foreign guardian to claim this (Consignment) out from security company to your country,

The consignment was deposited in Africa and was letter lifted to Europe where the consignment is now under the care of the security company diplomat in Europe . I will be gladly to give you 25% out of the total sum for your honest assistance.

Please it's very important you contact me immediately on my private e-mail for further explanation on the whole entire work plan contact me on my private email below

( aframa_akoATyahooDOTcoDOTjp )

Awaiting your immediate response

Regards

NINA FARRANA

can we ban this user please?

thanks,

Pierce

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 22/05/12 6:03:22 EDT AM

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend