Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
9033 Views 28 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2012 1:50 AM by fasif RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 Previous Next
  • yzerman10 Newcomer 18 posts since
    Nov 15, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    20. May 13, 2011 2:47 AM (in response to GrahamClarke)
    Re: Product Features - your wishes?

Suggestion: Please allow the S/MIME signed emails to be processed through user spam reporting.

Thanks

• jmaaska Newcomer 19 posts since
    Sep 22, 2010
    21. May 16, 2011 8:19 AM (in response to GrahamClarke)

15 - An option to only send notifications only periodically (e.g. once an hour, once a day, once per sender, or any similar restriction.) would be helpful in avoiding the occassional mail loop.

16 - We periodically (acquisition, divestiture, spinoff, etc...) need to do things like change

John.Doe@company-A.com to John.Doe@company-B.com and notify the sender of the change.

It would be quite helpful if there were additional variables in Envelope Analysis notifications for the 'local' and 'domain' parts of the recipient  email address, the bits before and after the '@' sign.

eg.

$RECIPIENT-LOCAL$ and $RECIPIENT-DOMAIN$

which could be put in a notification responses

We could then fashion responses such as this, which is more friendly than making the sender figure out the new email from a generic response.

Hello,

This is in response to your email on <$DATE$> to <$RECIPIENT$> about <$SUBJECT$>.

My email address has been changed.   It is now $RECIPIENT-LOCAL$@NewCompany.COM

Please make a note of the new address.   You do not need to resend your message, it has been automatically forwarded to my new address.   Forwarding will stop working on Month, Day and you will need to begin using the new address before than.

Thanks you,

<$RECIPIENT-LOCAL$>

---
    Set coordinates for empty partition space.

• DimSys Newcomer 16 posts since
    Nov 25, 2009
    22. Aug 4, 2011 10:51 PM (in response to GrahamClarke)

Hi,

Did you plan (if "yes" then when) to virtualize the Ironmail?

EWS and Webwasher is virtualized but when the Ironmail will?

Thank You.

• DimSys Newcomer 16 posts since
    Nov 25, 2009
    24. Aug 8, 2011 3:33 AM (in response to GrahamClarke)

Thanks.

• emjy Newcomer 3 posts since
    Jan 13, 2011
    25. Aug 8, 2011 4:31 AM (in response to GrahamClarke)

From the GUI, when doing a Queue search for email, I’d like to have the ability to export the result into a file as an Excel file.

• bwemailsupport1 Apprentice 86 posts since
    Nov 19, 2009
    26. Sep 6, 2011 10:49 AM (in response to jmaaska)

I would like the ability for help desk staff to release quarantined messages, but not necessarily be able to "read" the actual message.

in other words, have a fine-grained permission policy for the Queue Manager screen.

• fasif Newcomer 1 posts since
    Feb 13, 2012
    28. Feb 13, 2012 1:50 AM (in response to GrahamClarke)

We are testing multiple virtual MEG 7.0 appliances and did clustering as well, can you guide me where I can download MQM from? For your post above, what I understood is that Central Qaurantine Server (CQS) will no longer be there for MEG 7.0, correct?

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points