Intel Security announces End of Sale (EOS) and End of Life (EOL) for Management of Native Encryption 1.0.0
- On March 31, 2015, MNE 1.0.0 will reach the EOS stage. As of this date this product will not be available for purchase.
- On March 31, 2016, MNE 1.0.0 will reach the EOL stage. As of this date Intel Security will no longer provide technical support for this version.
It is strongly recommended that customers who are still using the MNE 1.0 release, migrate to Management of Native Encryption (MNE), 2.1.0
Management of Native Encryption (MNE) 2.1 provides new features and enhancements including:
- Installation readiness checks for Mac OS X / Windows
- Compliance reporting (Mac OS X / Windows
- Data Protection Self Service Portal (DPSSP) permission set for unblocking users or IP addresses (Mac OS X / Windows)
- New recovery key escrow on FileVault enabled systems (Mac OS X)
- Mac OS X recovery key import using the MNE command-line tool (Mac OS X)
Management of Native Encryption (MNE), 2.1.0 was released Dec 9, 2014
McAfee product software, upgrades, maintenance releases, and documentation are available from the Product Downloads site at: http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx.
For additional information on EOL for McAfee products, see the Product and Technology Lifecycle page: