February 10, 2015 | MTIS15-027
Since the last McAfee® Labs Security Advisory (February 9), the following noteworthy events have taken place:
- Patches are available for the following:
- (MS15-014) Vulnerability in SMB Could Allow Security Feature Bypass (3004361).
- (MS15-015) Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3031432).
- (MS15-016) Vulnerability in Microsoft Graphics Component Could Allow Information (3029944).
- (MS15-017) Vulnerability in Virtual Machine Manager Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3035898).
MTIS15-027.pdf (107.7 K)