January 13, 2015 | MTIS15-005
Since the last McAfee® Labs Security Advisory (January 12), the following noteworthy events have taken place:
- Patches are available for the following:
- (MS15-001) Vulnerability in Windows Application Compatibility Cache Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3023266).
- (MS15-002) Vulnerability in Windows Telnet Service Could Allow Remote Code Execution (3020393.
- (MS15-003) Vulnerability in Windows User Profile Service Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3021674).
- (MS15-004) Vulnerability in Windows Components Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3025421).
- (MS15-005) Vulnerability in Network Location Awareness Service Could Allow Security Feature Bypass (3022777).
- (MS15-006) Vulnerability in Windows Error Reporting Could Allow Security Feature Bypass (3004365).
- (MS15-007) Vulnerability in Network Policy Server RADIUS Implementation Could Cause Denial of Service(3014029).
- (MS15-008) Vulnerability in Windows Kernel-Mode Driver Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3019215).
MTIS15-005.pdf (126.2 K)