I am delighted to announce the release of McAfee Drive Encryption 7.1 Patch 1 (7.1.1).
This release contains several important new product enhancements and a number of defect fixes all of which are detailed in the Release Notes PD25230.
New Enhancement Highlights
- Support for TPM 1.2 Autoboot on UEFI systems.
- Preboot Hardware Compatibility Settings (BIOS non Opal systems only). For additional details about this feature please reference the “Hardware Compatibility Settings for Drive Encryption 7.1 Patch 1 KB81900”.
- Changes to the way user certificates are imported from Active Directory.
- Support for AMT 9.0 and 9.5 chipsets.
- Support for the generic SafeSign implementation.
- Support for Windows 8.1 Update (32- and 64-bit).
Group Product Manager McAfee Drive Encryption (MDE)
Management of Native Encryption (MNE)