Be a McAfee Moderator
Be a part of a fast, growing community of knowledgeshare and innovation around McAfee's suite of products. Bring your passion, your knowledge and your expertise! Volunteers must meet the following criteria prior to applying. Then click here to be directed to the application. Complete the form in its entirety. Only accepted applications will receive a response from the McAfee Community Manager.
- Completed McAfee Community profile (avatar, expertise, short bio, etc.)
- 6 months or more membership
- Account in good standing (no reported violations, etc.)
- A record of activity in the community such as discussions, product ideas, and/or comments
Volunteer moderators are McAfee community members who:
- Participate and faciliate conversation throughout the community
- Help other members navigate to the appropriate space for their suggestions or inquiries
- Help McAfee disseminate important product information and news
What You Should Know About Our Volunteers
Volunteer moderators are members of the community and do not have access to McAfee customer account information. Therefore, for assistance regarding your product license, credentials and other account information, please defer to McAfee Customer Support. Furthermore, private messaging a volunteer for support is not permitted. Instead, we ask that all inquiires and comments regarding McAfee's products and community be posted in the appropriate community.