McAfee has extended the End of Life (EOL) dates for Endpoint Encryption for PC (EEPC) 6.1.x and 6.2.x. The revised EOL dates are :
- On June 30, 2014, EEPC 6.1.x will reach the EOL stage.
- On September 30, 2014, EEPC 6.2.x will reach the EOL stage.
- As of these dates McAfee will no longer provide technical support for these versions
McAfee will provide best effort conditional support during this extended EOL period with the following caveats :
- No patches or hotfixes for either EEPC 6.1.x or 6.2.x will be provided
- Defects reported will be considered only for a future release/patch/hotfix, and customers may have to upgrade to a later version for resolution
McAfee had originally announced the EOL dates as below:
- On March 31, 2014, EEPC 6.1.x and 6.2.x will reach the EOL stage.
For additional information, please refer to this article : https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB78003
Product Management - McAfee Endpoint Encryption