February 12, 2013 | MTIS13-028
Since the last McAfee® Labs Security Advisory (February 12), the following noteworthy events have taken place:
- Patches are now available for the following::
- (MS13-017) Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2799494).
- (MS13-018) Vulnerability in TCP/IP Could Allow Denial of Service (2790655).
- (MS13-019) Vulnerability in Windows Client/Server Run-time Subsystem (CSRSS) Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2790113).
- (MS13-020) Vulnerability in OLE Automation Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2802968).
MTIS13-028.pdf (113.7 K)