Available now, McAfee announces the release of McAfee Endpoint Encryption for Files & Folders (EEFF) version 4.0 Patch 1 HF820173.
This Hotfix is for a compatibility issue that is seen when McAfee Agent (MA) is upgraded on a system with EEFF v4.0.1 installed. If you have EEFF 4.0.1 installed and you need to upgrade McAfee Agent, you need to apply hotfix EEFF 4.0.1 HF820173 before upgrading McAfee Agent.
Please refer to the KB article https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB76888 for more details.
Key Features in this Release:
- Contains all the features included in EEFF 4.0 Patch 1
- Contains an additional defect fix, please refer to the Release Notes for the specifics
For more information:
- Known issues with EEFF 4.0 Patch 1with HF820173
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption for Files & Folders – Supported Platforms
- Encryption key types in Endpoint Encryption for Files and Folders 4.x
- How to create Endpoint Encryption for Files and Folders 4.x Policies
- FAQs for Endpoint Encryption for Files and Folders 4.x
The product is now available for customers from McAfee Product Downloads with a valid grant number.
Endpoint Encryption for Files & Folders