Available now, McAfee announces the release of McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC’s (EEPC) version 6.2 Patch 1. EEPC 6.2 Patch 1 is a full patch release comprising of defect fixes and some additional functionality.
Key Features include:
- Significant performance enhancements in the migration functionality from version 5.x on both export and import
- Approximately 1 hr for 10,000 users and 10,000 machines.
- Improved logging
- Improved documentation and KB's to assist customers in planning their migration
- Additional Section 508 audio queues in pre-boot
- Enabled Self-initialization for PIV tokens
- Read Username from Smartcard is now available on both CAC and PIV cards
- Support for the Samsung Slate 7 Pen Digitizer
Please refer to the release notes for details on the defects that were addressed.
The patch is available now from the McAfee Product Downloads with a valid grant number.
Senior Product Manager
Endpoint Encryption for PC