June 12, 2012 | MTIS12-095
Since the last McAfee® Labs Security Advisory (June 12), the following noteworthy events have taken place:
- Patches are available for the following:
- (MS12-40) Vulnerability in Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2709100).
- (MS12-41) Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2709162).
- (MS12-42) Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2711167).
- Microsoft has published a new security advisory: Microsoft Windows XML Core Services Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2719615).
MTIS12-095.pdf (122.3 K)