June 12, 2012 | MTIS12-094
Since the last McAfee® Labs Security Advisory (June 9), the following noteworthy events have taken place:
- Patches are available for the following:
- (MS12-036) Vulnerability in Remote Desktop Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2685939).
- (MS12-037) Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (2699988).
- (MS12-038) Vulnerability in .NET Framework Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2706726).
- (MS12-039) Vulnerabilities in Lync Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2707956).
MTIS12-094.pdf (157.8 K)