I thought it might help to share some detailed installation instructions for anyone who might need them.
- From your Windows PC, go to https://sadownload.mcafee.com/products/SA/beta/saSetup.exe
- If you are on Chrome, you'll see to following at the bottom of your browser. Click saSetup.exe
- If you are on IE, you'll see the following pop-up. Click Run.
- Then you'll see this box. Click Run.
- Finally, if you are on Firefox, you'll see this box pop up. Click on Save.
Then when this box pops up, double-click on the saSetup.exe file:
2. When the McAfee SiteAdvisor window opens, click on the red Install button in the bottom right corner.
3. Installation should complete and then prompt you to Reboot. Please note you'll have to reboot in order to see and experience the latest version of SiteAdvisor.