Every quarter, we release enhancements to our SaaS Email and Web Security products. Our product teams work hard to keep our services updated with features that meet the needs of our customers. Check out this quarter's updates for SaaS Email Security:
- Batch User Management: Customer Administrators and above now have the ability to batch edit user values such as password and status, providing more efficient account management for multiple users.
McAfee SaaS Email Protection
- Stronger threat protection with Click-Time scanning: Prevents URLs originating in email messages from leading users to phishing attacks, APTs, and malware infections due to changes in URL intent between the time a message is scanned (scan-time) and when the URL is actually clicked (click-time) with policy based controls. All scan-time, click-time, and malware scan events are logged in Message Audit to give administrators visibility, traceability, and justification for policy changes for URL filtering policies.
- Flexibility with Spam Report Scheduler: Administrators can now delegate the ability for end users to independently select their spam report delivery times with the flexibility for delivery up to 2x per day.
- Regional awareness with redesigned MX record setup screen: The MX record setup screen is now region aware. Administrators can select the filtering region of choice, and it will query the MX records to see if they are aligned properly with this.
McAfee SaaS Email Archiving
- Expanding availability to APAC: SaaS Email Archiving will now have storage locations in APAC (Japan and Hong Kong), beyond the current availability of data centers in North America, EMEA (data centers located in London and Amsterdam) and ANZ (data centers located in Sydney and Auckland).
A full description of this quarter's enhancements can be found here: May 2013 Enhancements